Inferno Gladiator by GONG Gaming Technologies
Inferno Gladiator details
|Provider||GONG Gaming Technologies|
|Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £||N/A|
|Game type||Video Slots|
FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, Wild
|Technology||JS, HTML 5|
Inferno Gladiator Slot Review
General about this slot
The Inferno Gladiator slot is one of the newest casino games released. In general, it is another Microgaming slot (in fact, it has been created by its partners from GONG Gaming). The game is a non-progressive 5x3 video slot with special symbols and a bonus feature. The main theme of the game is a reference to renowned Roman entertainment. However, it was not enough, so the gladiator duels were taken to Hell. Now, you are to fight different Hell’s beasts and collect glory and coins.
How to play this slot
To win, you need to assemble one of twenty-five combination variants. In some of them, the symbols must not be adjacent to each other. All the combinations must be from the leftmost column. There is a small advantage in the game. All the combinations that appear simultaneously are paid.
The game controls are situated on the left side menu. A player has plenty of options:
- The upper button controls the stake size. The minimal bet available is 0.25 coins, while the maximal is 125 (consider that we are talking about the Gladiator slot demo). Also, here, a player can activate the Turbo mode, which increases the game speed, and the Auto-Spin mode, which lets a game run itself.
- The next menu button is responsible for the paytable and game rules.
- The “i” icon opens the link to the service with more explanations concerning online casino slot games.
- The middle menu button shows the history of payouts. What is more, it shows the last combinations played.
- The whole history of the session can be observed next.
- Two last buttons are responsible for notifications and game controls (sounds and screen size).
Also, at the bottom of the game screen, you will see the casino balance, the last win amount, and the size of the current stake. The game table is situated to the left of the game mascot. A gladiator is an animated figure with some reactions to the game happenings.
Symbols and soundtrack
The soundtrack of the game is represented by the epic melody in the background. It contributes to the overall atmosphere of the game and gives references to such famous movies as 300 or Gladiator. Also, you can heal how reels spin and stop. The winning combinations are highlighted with a special sound. Also, you will hear the other variant of the epic melody during the bonus game.
Like in every standard video slot, the symbols of the Gladiator game can be divided into special and standard ones. Special symbols are represented by the Decorated Shield and the Coliseum. The shield is a Wild character that substitutes the other tiles except for the Scatter. During the bonus game, it starts glowing. The Scatter symbol activates a bonus round. Scatter tiles cannot build winning combinations by themselves, while the Wild stands as the costly character (up to four hundred coins for the maximal combo). The standard tiles are represented by the following characters:
- Hell’s Horse is the most expensive character that brings up to eighty coins.
- The Sabre-toothed Tiger gets you 4, 24, and 48 coins for the combinations.
- The Eagle symbol costs four, sixteen, and thirty-two coins.
- The Helmet brings you from 1.6 to 16 credits.
- The Trident and the Shield tile costs twelve coins for the maximal combination.
The other symbols are represented by the regular J-A playing card characters. They cost eight coins for the maximal combination of five A tiles. Note that all the prices are given with the bet of two coins.
The only bonus feature available in the game is the round of free spins. To activate it, gather three or more Scatter symbols on the grid. As soon as you complete this task, the free session with the same bet that activated it begins. There are ten rounds available by default. However, you can earn them once more if you get another portion of Scatters. During the session of free rounds, you will be given a Sticky Wild on the middle reel. It will increase your chances to get the winning combination. What is more, every combination during the bonus game increases the multiplier by one. The multiplier will affect all new combination prices. The maximal achievement is to hit the 10x modifier.
There are no more bonus features except the properties of the special symbols. The game does not provide you with cascading combinations, mega symbols, or additional reels. It does not have an option of the progressive jackpot, either.
Pros and cons of the slot
This Inferno Gladiator slot review must admit that this game is a well-built example of casino activity. Starting with the soundtrack and graphics and finishing with the design, the game is a masterpiece. As for the gameplay, it is not a unique, but still interesting slot. Here are some more key characteristics of the game.
- Interesting theme and intriguing atmosphere
- Well-built and wide controls and options
- Absence of the unique gameplay
- The spin button covers the game table
The current slot machine is a remarkable casino game, and you should try it. However, all the beginners and low-spending players should avoid it. If you have an opportunity to play the demo version, use it.
Where to play
You can play the slot machine in almost every casino that is powered by Microgaming. In this case, the reputation of this corporation matters. We suggest looking for the game on the following websites: True Fortune, Spin Casino, LeoVegas, Euro Palace, Jackpot City, Royal Vegas, and All Spins Win. The game is interesting enough for a try. So, do not miss a chance to hit some money with it!